Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paris in the Springtime

I can't believe it, but we are leaving in a few hours for Paris.  Bill and I are taking the boys for a wonderful trip to Paris and London.  


I've just hit the excitement point.  We've been planning the trip for months and are all grateful for the opportunity to take this fabulous journey.


I have been in work like crazy to get ready mode and just sent my last email prior to the trip.  I am proud of myself for not committing to being available while gone or bringing a bunch of work with me - this is new for me, and I must say it lowers the anxiety level of the time away.


I do, however, have some shoe anxiety I need to resolve in the next two hours, so I'm off to my favorite shop to see if I can find a great, comfortable, inexpensive pair of black flats - how likely is that?


Anyway, I'll blog and try to post pictures of our trip and look forward to sharing the details when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment