Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Need to Get Back

In more ways than one.  I need to "get back" meaning I need to get my back fixed!  It was a month ago today that I gracefully fell off my bike and pinched a nerve in my back - ouch!!  I have been a patient, patient - going to the Chiropractor, spine doctor and doing exercises, etc.. in an attempt to have it heal itself.  My patience has run out - I am going to call the doctor tomorrow and have the steriod injection in the hope that it will calm the pain enough for me to "get back" to my life.


I've been crabby, short tempered and generally no fun, and that has to stop. I know this may not be a magic cure, but I frankly don't have another month of not being able to move in me.  I miss being myself and want to enjoy exercising again (hopefully training for the triathlon, or at least getting back to a regular routine), and just feel more like myself


I also need to "get back" to this blog - I have had numerous ideas and topics running around in my head, but like everything else this month, I've not had the energy to pursue it - so as of today - I'm back in the game.


I'll let you know how I'm progressing, but more importantly, I'll "get back" to writing about my journey,  now that it's 2/3 the way over - I want to finish strong!!



No comments:

Post a Comment