Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do a Little Damage

I have a new TV Obsession. Actually it's a Netflix obsession, but close enough.


I love the series Damages starring Glenn Close.  I think it's on the FX network, and I'm not even sure what night it's on, but someone told me about it and I ordered the first season at Netflix.


It is a terrific series - great actors like Glenn Close, Ted Danson and some actors I am not familiar with, but who are fantastic.


The series is smart, well written, suspenseful and just plain fun. It took me in right away.  In fact, I am going to have to watch the first season again with Bill because I made the mistake of watching one while he was out of town and by the end of the weekend it was all over.


Bill and I found the 40 minute, DVD version of a good series to be a sweet spot for us.  We can fit it in on a weeknight sometimes and it's over before we can fall asleep in our chairs.  


So give it a try if you have a minute - It's a great escape from the snow and long cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment