Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tri it With Me



I am excited.  I just signed up for the YWCA Women's Triathlon for this summer.  Registration is now open at The YWCA Women's Triathlon site - it will be held on Sunday, August 15th at Lake Nokomis. 


I did this event last year - it was my first triathlon and I had a great experience  it is all women (sorry guys) and the perfect event for a first timer. They have a training program, a google group and all kinds of support before and during the event.  You don't need any fancy equipment, I did it with my regular running shoes and old bike and it worked fine.


I encourage you to join me - sign up it will be the most fun you've had in years. I'm always looking for swim, bike and/or run partners, so jump on in - the water's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment