Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do Pass Go - Remit $200

Well what goes around comes around I think. We did successfully apply for the boy's passports today. We went to the Hennepin County Midtown office and had a great experience.  


The woman that helped us couldn't have been nicer or more helpful - she even noticed that I had used white out on the application as I was rushing out the door on Sunday.  (Here's a heads up -  white out is taboo on any US Government forms, I was just trying to save paper, but I suppose it makes sense).


So now the applications are hopefully on their way to that big Government office in the sky and will show back up here in 4 weeks or so.


It is a good reminder to me to:


A.  Always read the instructions on the form thoroughly


B.  People really are inclined to help and patience and a little humor will always get you through the line.


C.  Take a breath when things are not going right and figure out the next step.  (a good lesson in general, I think)



No comments:

Post a Comment