Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A little Rest

I'm back.  I've been in kind of a writing dead zone this last week.  It seemed like I didn't have any ideas floating around in my head - or at least none I could articulate.  As I was thinking about it today, I'm guessing it's just another of the detours on this journey to 50.


None of us are inspired everyday right?  I think of the number of days I go through, happy, fairly focused on the work and/or family, but not necessarily thinking about anything worth sharing with the world.  I wonder if you all go through those phases too?


So I'm inclined to think the writing rest is OK, and part of the process as a woman of a certain age.  I decided that writing about this is as good a place as any to re-enter the blog.


I'll be back tomorrow, with a more interesting topic - Like a child, I enjoyed the rest, and am recharged....

No comments:

Post a Comment