Monday, December 7, 2009

50 already - Wow

I just noticed that yesterday I reached 50 posts on this blog.  I'm pleased, and frankly a little amazed, that I've written that much. Maybe I'm more sensitive to the number 50, but it seems like a measure of stick-to-it ivness (truly not a word) and I feel good about it.


I am enjoying writing the blog and even though I occasionally think I don't have anything else to say - I seem to come up with an idea or two.


I love that people are reading and following along.  The support and ideas you share are encouraging me along this journey.


In early January, I plan to post an update on all those goals I listed early on (that reminds me, I'd better take another look at them this week!).  I reserve the right to edit them, but I think it will keep me honest along the path.


On to bigger thoughts tomorrow, now that I'm on my way to the 100th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment