Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little Wednesday Obsession


OK, true confessions time here.  I love the series Top Chef.  As I've mentioned a few times, I love to cook and I think in another life, I will go to cooking school and be a real chef.  For this life, however, I'm content being an amateur, and living vicariously through the chefs in this silly "reality" show.


In approximately 14 minutes, the final show of this season will be on and there are three chefs left - Kevin (my personal favorite) and the brothers - Bryan and Michael.  One brother is cool and one is kind of a tool (nice rhyme huh?), but all three are talented chefs.


I have actually drafted my entire family into my little Wednesday obsession and our world kind of stops for an hour a week - and it doubles as family time.


I hope Kevin wins - I like his style and his food, but sadly, my favorites don't usually win, so we'll see how it goes.  I am now hearing Jack and Charlie chanting "go Kevin" so it must be time to go get my tea and my place on the coach - I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment