Friday, December 11, 2009

It's a Toss Up

An update on the grey hair question.  So far from the comments I've gotten on the blog and many emails & conversations, the opinions are pretty evenly split.


Those in favor of going grey confirm the ease of it all and suggest that I may be able to pull it off with my complexion (honestly the biggest worry for me as my natural color can only be described as pale)


Those against caution against looking prematurely older than I am, and that makes sense to me too.  Frankly, one of my biggest concerns is the "going grey" from my current color.


I have a few months before I have to make a decision - in keeping with the timing of this journey.  I'll continue to observe women in all stages of grey, particularly women with complexions similar to mine and I'll let you know.


I may go back and forth a few times as I decide - a woman's prerogative right? I will, however,keep you posted on my progress.


Feel free to weigh in along the way.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely feel that since you already have a short cut, you should REALLY crop it. Close, like pixie style, like this : http://tinyurl.com/d6ro5s

    You absolutely have the features for you, it would make you look younger (trust me) and would allow for a more graceful entrance of the gray hair transition.

    ReplyDelete