Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Rainy Travel Day


I'm am off to San Francisco for the weekend with Bill.  I love San Francisco and, of course, I love Bill, so it will be great to get away.  I am looking forward to seeing the city, walking a lot, eating terrific food, and just relaxing.  We'll also get to have dinner with our friends Tom & Mary Alice on Saturday night, which will be marvelous.


At the moment, I'm in the "what am I going to wear" mode which always makes me a little anxious.  This is where those extra pounds enter stage left.  I'm sure I'll figure it out, after trying on yet a few more options.  Ultimately, I have to just bring the clothes I feel best in and know It's going to be a wonderful trip.


The boys are staying with our wonderful neighbors, Mary & Bob. They will have a great time, and now that I think I've got that who has what activity after school, what time is that soccer game tomorrow?, whose house do you think you're going to? stuff figured out, I feel better. 


I plan to blog from San Francisco and will post some fabulous IPhone pictures.


If anyone has good SF recommendations, please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment