Monday, October 19, 2009

Commentary

I really do encourage and appreciate your comments on this blog as I go along.  As I've mentioned, I hope this will become a community of people helping each other through the journey.


I have had several inquiries from people who wanted to post a comment, but couldn't make it work.  Here is one way that will work, so please feel free to add your two cents to the blog.


I think the easiest way to be able to post a comment here, or any other blog for that matter, is to have a Google account.  Getting a Google account is fast, easy and free (and they wont' send you spam).  Just log into Google - go to the top right and click on create an account now - it will only take a minute or two.


Then when you want to post a comment, write your note and then click on the "select profile" drop down menu and choose Google Account.  I don't have any connection with Google, but it was the easiest account I found when I was looking.


Please feel free to email me comments as well and/or post them on Facebook - I love the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment