Friday, October 30, 2009

I take it all back

Ok - all that pontificating about kettlebell yesterday - It's killing me today - I am sore from head to toe, my quads are on fire and it hurts to do almost anything. 


I purposely chose the high chairs at Cafe Latte (one of my favorite St. Paul restaurants) at lunch with my friends today so I wouldn't have to sit all the way down.  I may have to eat dinner standing up.


Now to be fair, Dawn (maybe feared leader is a better label) said we might be sore today - I don't think I realized how much and of course, she said it at the end of the class.


So my advice is if you are working out regularly - DO NOT STOP!!  It may not be worth the pain to begin again.  I will stick it out and hope to do a cycling class tomorrow (that is if I can climb on the bike).  I truly hope by next week's Kettlebell class, I can still lift that thing.


Stay tuned - I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment