Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Theater & A Deal


I feel blessed to live in a city (or cities as we say here) that has such wonderful arts.  We are lucky enough to have the new Guthrie theater in downtown Minneapolis as well as many other wonderful theaters around town.


I got an email last week advertising half-price tickets to the Guthrie's new show - The Faith Healer for a few nights this week, so Bill and I are going to go tonight.  and I love that the theater in the twin cities is not only outstanding, but typically affordable too. Of course the current economy has impacted people's ability to take advantage of the theater, but I am happy when I see the theaters making it more accessible.


So, I'll let you know how we like the show and I encourage you to search out a deal on something you love to do over this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment