Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You Learn Something New Every Day - IPhoto

This may sound crazy in the 21st Century, but today I learned how to post and email pictures on IPhoto from my real camera. So, for example, here is Charlie in his groovy Halloween costume on Saturday.  



I know, I know - I can hear my kids saying it now - Mom EVERYONE already knows how to do this, but I am thrilled to figure it out. You will, no doubt, get sick of the pictures I'll be posting throughout the year.  I also love that I can now post and email the really good pictures Bill and Jack take, rather than only the average pictures I take with my phone.


I have to say that IPhoto & my Mac make it incredibly easy to do this and although I should have done this years ago, I'm glad I learned this today. I look forward to learning more. Any cool things on IPhoto I should know about?


What have you learned today?




No comments:

Post a Comment